Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Little Chef Vegetable Spring Rolls

These spring rolls are another Kam Man frozen purchase. These are serious about the vegetable part. The filling is pretty much just shreds of cabbage and carrot and whole green peas! The only seasoning I can detect is pepper. The shells are standard pastry wrap, so no complaints there. The toaster oven prep we gave them yielded acceptable outside crispness. Overall, a totally decent spring roll, I just wish there was a little more flavor to them. I would rate them slightly higher than the K Fat Inc. rolls, and of course much much higher than the "grain" rolls. Looking back at that review, I am amazed I gave them a 2... I might have to revise that down. Having to finish the packages was like torture.



Score: 3.5/5 - Totally presentable spring rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment