Monday, November 25, 2013

Trader Joe's Thai Vegetable Gyoza

Trader Joe's is a great place to shop. I love their snacks, baked goods, produce, cheeses, wines, and frozen goodies. They don't have a huge amount of things that would be considered dim sum, but they've got a little stuff... These Thai Vegetable Gyoza are pretty good. The filling is standard veggie, but well balanced with cabbage and carrot. They have a hint of ginger in them that some folks go wild for. The dough has that sort of restaurant perfect shape and texture. Generally, these fry up nicely. The filling isn't as fresh as a restaurant version would be, but these are pretty good.



Score: 3.5/5 - I think for other people these would be a 4. I know Rydia loved them! I am not in love with the flavor (I have trouble with strong ginger flavors), but they are a good package.

No comments:

Post a Comment