Friday, November 29, 2013

Juan's Vegetarian Dumplings

I just can't say I like these Juan's Vegetarian Dumplings. The skins are alright, and they fry up or steam up nicely, but I don't really like the flavor. The filling is primarily veggie protein, which is normally something that I like, mixed with a little bit of assorted vegetables and noodle bits. The filling is sort of nutty, but not in a good way. I hate to be crass, but it's a little barfy in flavor, and in appearance. I couldn't face eating more than a few of them in a sitting. These are a do-not-buy in the future. I've seen veggie buns by "Juan's" at the H Mart, but I am not sure if I will be willing to buy them. Oh well.



Score: 2.5/5 - I can eat these, but I will not willingly choose them again. The filling is sort of nutty-beany in a bad way... If it were just me, I'd give them a 2, but Ross gave them a 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment